- The National Trust campsite at Low Wray is stunning, located on the western shore of Lake Windermere..
- You are only a couple of minutes walk from the water, where there is a beach with lake access (swimming / fishing / canoes / boats etc).
- There are some fantastic activities to be done in the surrounding area what ever the weather. A very family friendly campsite with excellent facilities.
- Wood Fired Pizza’s prepared and cooked by us are a popular treat that means you don’t need to cook every night!
If it is good enough for the Moroccans.. !
Berber tents are used by the nomadic tribes of Northern Africa and Morocco. When inside our Berber you will have everything that you need right on natures’ doorstep.. with your feet up by the fire. I have made it so that you can stand up at all parts therefore maximising space.There are 3 large windows to let in plenty of light, one of which can be opened, allowing for air to flow through, should it get too hot as when the wood burner is on full, it is sometimes a little too toasty! You are located in the woods at Low Wray close to the shores of Lake Windermere
- Fully stocked kitchen (food not included ;)) so you can make amazing meals
- Proper table and chairs, as you won't always want to sit on a futon
- Opening windows for when the woodburner makes the yurt a little too toasty
- Lockable door
- BBQ / Firepit with seating
- 1 Double bed and 2 Double futons
- LED Lighting
- Bedding provided
- A Basket of wood for the Wood Burner